Welcome to Central City Community Health Center where our mission is to provide quality patient centered health care to low-income, undeserved individuals. With 16 clinic locations in Los Angeles, North Orange County and the Inland Empire, as well as our support to almost 800 private Board and Care facilities, our core value of exceeding patient relationships in a culturally sensitive manner translate into an environment where the welfare of our patients always comes first. We seek the best trained clinical and professional staff and strive to provide care in a culturally sensitive manner.
To support our mission we currently have a need for General Dentist
- Diagnosing oral diseases.
- Creating treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health of their patients.
- Perform dental treatments including gum disease, regular cleanings, bonding, fillings and repairs, root canals, crowns, and implants, dentures, surgical extractions.
- Interpreting x-rays and diagnostic tests.
- Ensure the safe administration of anesthetics.
- Prescribe medications as necessary.
- Carefully document all medications, diagnoses, treatments and consultations.
- Promoting oral health and disease prevention by educating all patients on maintaining proper oral health.
- Supervise the work of dental support staff including dental assistants and technical staff.
- Responsible for personal compliance in full with all applicable federal, state, local and center rules, regulations, protocols and procedures including work place safety, public health and confidentiality.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Special Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Attributes:
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to plan and be organized.
- Ability to work well under pressure, take initiative and be flexible and cooperative.
- Ability to be self-motivated and independently productive.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of patient information and Company records.
- Ability to work effectively with both employees and managers.
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image.
- Demonstrated proficiency in various PC applications, including E-mail, Microsoft Excel, and Word.
- Required to know, follow and enforce safe work practices, and be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations.
- Reliable transportation, automobile insurance, and a current CA Driver License.
- Education and Experience Requirements
- DDS, DMD or DD required.
- Current license to practice dentistry
- Valid malpractice liability insurance
- Two years of experience in community clinic setting
- Dedicated to ensuring the highest quality of care for all patients
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
We offer a dynamic work environment with competitive salaries and benefits. Central City provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Central City complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.instructions below and visit our Application Upload Center.