Staff Physician shall engage in the practice of medicine in the area of Family Practice will perform the duties of a licensed physician. The duties of licensed physician include but are not limited to diagnostic interview, clinical examinations, evaluations, pharmaceutical prescribing, telephone consultations, preparation of clinical reports and charting of individual patient medical records, providing in-service education of staff and providing other health services or procedures as requested from time to time by the Employer.
- Al l services will be provided in a manger that meets or exceeds the community standard of 0practice and ethical requirements or the medical profession. Responsible for answering the after hour calls for all sites, attending staff meetings, and all related travel, record keeping, charting and other services related to the services described above (hereinafter referred to as “Medical Services.
- Providing out-patient hospital services for all patients of the clinics at various facilities as assigned by employer. Provider will be credentialed with the hospitals were partner for continuity of care compliance.
- Provide medical services to residential board and care facilities at various facilities as assigned by employer.
- Physician shall comply with all policies, standards and regulations of employer and all governmental or medical regulatory authorities having jurisdiction over employee’s and/or employer’s practice of medicine.
- To maintain the confidentiality of patient information and records in accordance with applicable state and federal laws as well as in compliance with employer’s policies
- Employee shall utilize the medical forms and records provided by employer in documents, x rays, and related medical records of the clinics and all copies thereof, are and shall remain the property of the employer.
- Employee is expected to treat patients a minimum of five (5) days per week in the Clinics of employer on days and hours assigned by employer, including Saturdays.
- JOB-RELATED QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
- Graduation from an accredited program for Physician
- CA licensed as Physician
- Valid CA “Class 3” Drivers License
- Must have the ability to pass a pre-employment physical examination
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Equal Opportunity Empoyer
To Apply - Follow the link below and visit our Application Upload Center.