Welcome to Central City Community Health Center where our mission is to provide quality patient centered health care to low-income, undeserved individuals. With 15 direct clinic locations in Los Angeles, North Orange County and the Inland Empire, as well as outpatient support to almost 700 private Residential Care facilities, our core value of exceeding patient relationships in a culturally sensitive manner translate into an environment where the welfare of our patients always comes first. We seek the best trained clinical and professional staff and strive to provide care in a culturally sensitive manner.
To support our mission we have an immediate need for Administrative Assistant Residential Care
- Scheduling, maintenance and confirmation of appointments/meetings of daily and monthly calendars for the Director of Board & Care Outreach and Development (Residential Care Director).
- Act as liaison between lead providers, regular providers, B&C Director, Medical Director, clinic leads, and Director of Operations.
- Providing support to the B&C Director.
- Coordinate interviews for potential new hires.
- Responsible for incoming mail.
- Separating and opening mail.
- Copying if necessary.
- Distribution to appropriate personnel.
- Compose and type correspondence and memorandums as requested.
- Prepare time sheets for providers and requests for time off.
- Responsible for organizing agendas and distributing materials for meetings.
- Responsible for the organizing and completing Residential Care Reports as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory for medical office supplies, medical office supply logs, and for tracking and ordering supplies as needed.
- R* *esponsible for travel arrangements as needed.
- Responsible for updating policy and procedure manuals.
- Consistently demonstrate and uphold CCCHC’s principle of providing quality health and human services to the medically underserved and low-income populations in a culturally sensitive manner.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Special Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Attributes:
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with employees, business professionals, management and the general public.
- Ability to plan, be organized, and be a self-starter.
- Ability to recognize the needs of Board & Care Director and implement those needs
- Ability to work well under pressure, take initiative and be flexible and cooperative.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company records.
- Ability to exhibit good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to the public.
- Demonstrated proficiency in various PC applications, including E-mail, Internet and networking devices.
- Required to know, follow and enforce safe work practices, and be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations.
- Must possess a dependable automobile with insurance and a current CA Driver License.
Education and Experience Requirements
- 2 years of college and/or 3 years Office Administration or equivalent office experience required.
- Type a minimum of 65 w.p.m. required.
- Experienced in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) required.
- Experienced in healthcare preferred.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.
We offer a dynamic work environment with competitive salaries and benefits. Central City provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Central City complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Normal office environment with:
- Occasional walking, reaching with hands and arms, stooping and kneeling
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while also being tactful, diplomatic, and empathetic.
- Ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with staff, managers and other levels of personnel, in person and on the telephone.
To Apply - Follow the link below and visit our Application Upload Center.