Welcome to Central City Community Health Center where our mission is to provide quality patient centered health care to low-income, underserved individuals. With 15 direct clinic locations in Los Angeles, North Orange County and the Inland Empire, as well as outpatient support to almost 700 private Residential Care facilities, our core value of exceeding patient relationships in a culturally sensitive manner translate into an environment where the welfare of our patients always comes first. We seek the best trained clinical and professional staff and strive to provide care in a culturally sensitive manner.
To support our mission we currently have a need for Director of Compliance Programs.
In this role you will fulfill the following key responsibilities:
Under the direction of our Health Networks Operations leader, the Director of Compliance acts as a valued internal consultant across all levels of the organization. The Director will ensure that Central City is seen as both proactive and reactive to all applicable local, state and federal compliance demands of a health care organization. To accomplish this objective, the Director has seven primary responsibilities:
- Creates a centralized source for information on health care laws and regulations that impact the organization
- Develops plans for and ensures all employees, contractors, board members participate in required training that will create greater awareness and meet all required compliance demands
- Creates a structure and methodology for appropriate risk management and reporting of potential problems. This includes establishing and managing a compliance committee and its outcomes
- In collaboration with executive team, develops programs that increase compliance awareness, leadership accountability and investigation processes in case of non compliance or misconduct..
- Assesses potential loss factors, minimizes risk to the organization and reduces false claims and costs
- Develops written standards and policies to support all compliance efforts
- Understands and adjusts Central City’s compliance efforts to successfully foster our work with a diverse and multicultural patient population
To be eligible for this role you must possess the following:
- Masters degree required
- Certified Compliance Professional
- 5 to 7 years experience working with within a health care organization with primary responsibility for developing and managing compliance programs. Experience with an FQHC is highly preferred
- Detailed contract development and review background
- In depth knowledge of OIG, HRSA and Joint Commission requirements, as well as HIPAA and Federal Grants requirements
- Highest level of integrity and confidentiality
We offer a dynamic work environment with competitive salaries and benefits. Central City provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Central City complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
To apply for this position please visit our website at: http://www.CentralCityhealth.
To Apply - Follow instructions below and visit our Application Upload Center.